Tuesday, June 14, 2011

New Media Fave: The Styling Dutchman

I enjoy reading posts and browsing through the photos of The Styling Dutchman blog, written by Annebeth. She has a definite retro/modern cool style. She features a lot of outfits with great retro dresses and skirts that hit below the knee. Her style is somewhat easy for me to follow and I could probably point out in a line up. Lol. I tend to like consistency and she certainly has a consistent style vibe that she builds upon.

A feature of her blog that I love is when she gives reviews of the various events that she attends. I especially liked the one where she attended the showing of designer Tiany Kiriloff's new collection

Annebeth looked so chic and cute in the white embellished dress that she wore to the event and the photos of the food served at the event were also what got my attention. As a big time foodie, my radar is always out for the food mentions and pics. :-)

Besides that, I like the way she tells a story in her posts and they tend to be a little long but that’s OK. Her humorous, witty personality really shines through and makes each post a fabulous read.  

No comments:

Post a Comment