Friday, September 30, 2011

New Media Faves: The Yuppie Lady on Youtube.com


One of my favorite YouTube fashion gurus is Chyanne M. otherwise known as The Yuppie Lady. She has a classic, chic sense of style that I absolutely love. She's become one of my go-to fashion inspirations because her style is similar to my own. I had requested that she do a video talking about her fall must-have items and she was kind enough to create it! Check out the fabulous video above.

Her top picks were:

1. The Tie Neck Blouse

2. The Midi Skirt

3. The Colored Pant

4. Tuxedo Dressing

5. The Chunky Sweater

She chose some great items that are very much established classics. I love the idea of the tie neck blouse, but I'm yet to buy one. I have some colored pants; one pair of pink slacks, one pair of aqua marine cords and another pair of cords in kind of a powder blue color. I have a black tuxedo blazer and black tuxedo shirt and I have myriad chunky sweaters.

So I will be figuring out ways to incorporate these items into my fall wardrobe rotation. Thanks for the suggestions Chyanne, fabulous ideas as always!

Below is my interpretation of Chyanne's favorite trends:


Fall Trends 2011: Inspired by The Yuppie Lady



No comments:

Post a Comment